The Tour du Valat publishes its annual Activity Report, illustrated with magnificent photos and presenting the achievements and actions carried out by the members of the five departments in 2022.
For each of them, a project is highlighted in the form of a focus:
- When and where do glass eel colonise the Rhone Delta? How can we help them? (p14-15)
- Reptiles and aquatic contaminants: a study in the Camargue to characterise population exposure and impact. (p18-19)
- Use of a damselfly as a flagship for the restoration of temporary Mediterranean ponds. (p22-23)
- Photogrammetry to study the geomorphological evolution of the EMSC (former Camargue saltworks). (p28-29)
- The Mediterranean Waterbird Network: Supporting and coordinating waterbird counts throughout the Mediterranean. (p32-33)
We hope you enjoy it!
Our 2022 activity report is available for download. You can also find all our activity reports in the media section of this site.